Welcome!




*** Updated - 24th August 2017 ***

* Updated - 25th September 2017 *

*** Updated - 7th October 2017 ***

*** Updated - 15th August 2017 ***




smartTV menu
Menu for Smart TVs only

This site doesn't use cookies.
 Code  Code

"Excellence is a habit ... not a one-off performance."


Welcome, and thanks for having found  adiHelp.co.uk !

The aim of my site is not only to offer Practical Training, but also to provide some advice and ideas for the continued development of new - and not so new - ADIs, and also to offer some unbiased help to PDIs - especially those not on a Trainee Licence - in the run-up to their DVSA Part 3 Test.

Any notes, suggestions, advice, videos etc. appearing on the site are purely the ideas and personal thoughts of the author, graham campbell, and are therefore subject to intellectual copyright.

They do not purport, however, in any way to dictate a uniquely "correct" way of doing things, either from the DVSA's point of view, or from that of any specific training establishment.

As with all advice, it should be mulled over, and rejected or accepted as the reader sees fit,
but bearing in mind the DVSA qualfications of the author [scroll down], don't reject too much!



"Pleased to say that with your wealth of knowledge and help, I was successful and passed my Standards Check today, and was fortunate enough to get Grade 'A'.
Thank you for your help. Best regards."

M.B. - Standards Check on 24.vi.2015

"I really liked your style of teaching, and wish I had found you before going through the months of anguish [prior to my Standards Test]."
Sue - [by text]

"Lovely to see you again after all these years, Graham, and thanks so much for such an inspirational chat and session. You've lost none of your magic and you are the best!""
JB - [by email]


*** Updated 19th October 2017 ***



 email logo To contact or to leave feedback, please use the link-buttons above.

Click here for Privacy Statement/Legal Information



 business card

adiHelp.co.uk

Graham D Campbell - BA [Hons] / PGCE [Leicr] / DVSA ADI [Car] : Grade 6 / MMSA / former-MIAM
• DVSA Examiners' Training Course at Cardington - May 2003
DVSA/ORDIT-registered Trainer of Instructors - at Parts 1, 2 and 3 : from 1999 to 2011
• Holder of the Cardington Special Driving Test Certificate at Grade A
• DVSA-approved Trainer of Hazard Perception - from February 2005
• January 2004 - awarded "The Instructor College Prize" in Recognition of his Contribution to Training during 2003
• September 2006 - again awarded "The Instructor College Prize" in Recognition of his Contribution to Training during 2006
• Holder of the NVQ Assessors' Award at Level 3 with Edexcel
• Awarded "The Frank Gamble Trophy" as IAM's Most Successful Advanced Driver Trainer - Leics."

Click here for Privacy Statement/Legal Information


Click/Touch Links  
 Poppy logo Please visit "The Poppy Shop" - [The Royal British Legion's online shop] - and see what's on offer.
 RED Fridays Please click  RED FRIDAYS  and consider supporting this call ...
Wear something  RED  on Fridays - a world-wide call for support of Western Troops, away from home on active duty.
The UK site is down at the moment, hence the link to HelpForHeroes.org.uk ....
 Blood logo Do something amazing ... 96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else .... Click the icon ... make an appointment!
 pdf24.org logo Here's the excellent piece of  FREE  software, which enabled all of the .pdf files on this site.
Click the icon, download and enjoy!
 One.com logo Click for details of this very good Hosting and Domain Company for your Website.
Free for first year : low-priced hosting from Year 2.
 Wasp QR_code Logo Click to create online, your own QR Code[s] for your
Website / Personal Information etc.


 Wordle


Contents and Site Design © graham campbell - October 2017 : Hathern